Degree: Bachelor of Science – Mechanical Engineering
Degree: Associate of Applied Science – Computer Information Systems
Hardware Team Lead
- Directing a cross-discipline hardware team of electrical, mechanical, and computer science engineering students.
- Coordinating with software team and project manager to design robot chassis and arm in SolidWorks.
- Supervising the fabricating and testing of all mechanical and electrical components before integration phase.
Chassis Sub-Team Leader
- Coordinating with electrical, software, and manipulator teams to determine chassis specifications.
- Designing and fabricating the chassis of the robot.
- Troubleshooting and repairing design and fabrication issues.
- Assist students with studying for freshman and sophomore level engineering classes.
- Subjects include: physics, statics, dynamics, strength of materials, and calculus.
- Conduct informational presentations for freshman engineering students.
- Provide guidance and assistance to new students.
- Assist with new student orientation events.
- Maintaining budget of student chapter.
- Coordinating travel arrangements for national and regional conferences.
Office Assistant – School of Computing and Engineering Dean’s Office
- Work-study position assisting faculty, staff, and students in the School of Computing and Engineering.
- Assist with setup and tear down of campus events.
- Lead campus tours for new and prospective engineering students.
Machine Shop Assistant
- Work-study position in Student Machine Shop operating manual mill, lathe, drill press and various cutting tools to create parts in metal and plastic.
- Machine parts to specific tolerances for student design team projects and university departments using drawings created in SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
Undergraduate Research Assistant
- Assisted Dr. Greg King in collecting and processing motion capture data for multi-‐generational balance study using Vicon Tracker motion capture system and force plates.
- Recruited volunteers, maintained sensitive HIPAA-‐compliant volunteer records, and administered test protocols to human subjects.
- CITI certified, May 2013.
Owner & Computer Repair Technician
- Owned and operated a sole-proprietorship business.
- Building and repairing computers and networking equipment for businesses and individual customers.
- Responsible for all business operations, including customer relations, budgeting, inventory, and accounts receivable.
Desktop Support Technician
- Performed routine maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of 160 employee and lab computers.
- Assisted students and staff with computer-related problems.
- Responsible for keeping accurate inventory and repair records for each machine.